Marketing Manager/Force of Nature
Sure, the title says “Marketing Manager,” but the truth is, we’re looking for a force of nature. Someone with the vision and drive to transform the Pure Development story into a powerful call-to-action in any medium, whether print, video, audio or digital – and it’s an amazing story to tell.
We’re Pure Development. We create highly designed, highly functional places for some of the biggest names on the planet, including BMW, GE Aviation and Wayfair. We have blazed trails, redefined “possible” and established ourselves as one of the most innovative developers in the business.
What you’ll do:
– Develop and drive Inbound marketing plans that build trust and authority in every market we pursue by reassuring audiences that we see them, understand them and know what they want.
– Guard the Pure Development story by ensuring that messaging stays on point.
– Cast a shared vision: Infuse the vision of Pure Development leadership into every message and campaign.
– Fuel a vibrant social media presence that positions Pure Development as the dream company that our dream clients want to work with.
– Create a community where thought leaders gather to engage with each other and push each other to discover new possibilities.
What it takes:
– Proven inbound marketing track record
- proven track record of experience and achievement
- deep understanding of marketing strategies
- keen insight to analyze our business needs and build a marketing plan to make it happen
- loaded portfolio, full of inbound marketing stories
– Obsession for trends
- willingness to do market research and stay current with the most effective marketing trends,
including consumer behavior, social media evolution, search engine algorithms, SEO changes,
web design and UX
– Sharp content publishing skills
- deep understanding of how to publish content on email, marketing, social media and content management channels
– Solid marketing automaton know-how
- Thorough working knowledge of marketing automaton software, including HubSpot or Infusionsoft
– Solid design chops
- We’re not looking for a graphic designer, but a good eye for what works visually is crucial
– Strategic vision
- Work side-by-side with leadership to develop strategy, bringing innovative ideas to the table
- Ability to implement CRM systems
– Rockstar content creation
- develop content that is sharable, unforgettable, inviting, accessible, scan-friendly and grammatically kosher
Does all this sound like you? If so, we need to meet you – now.
If you’re a visionary with that extra gear,
we'd like to talk.